Thursday, June 9, 2011

S.H.M.I.L.Y Challenge Day 9–His Purpose

Everyone has a purpose.

When a man discovers what he is meant to do in life and do it, he is fulfilled…

When you are around a man who is fulfilling his calling and doing what he was created to do,  you are aware of his inner direction, confidence, and deep security.

I am called to support my husband and be part of his calling.  To encourage him.  To pray for him. To help him in any shape or form.

I will admit that I have not perfected this skill.  I am still learning how I could be more supportive to my husband’s calling.   I have screwed up in the past and I did amazing at other times.  I am not perfect.  But I am learning.

Lord, I pray that Rob will clearly hear the call You have on his life.   Help him to recognize that he is created for a purpose.  Lord when You call us, You also enable us.   Enable him to become the man You made him to be.  Continue to remind him of what you’ve called him to and don’t let him get sidetracked with unessential things.  Give him patience to be able to wait for Your perfect timing.   May he seeks You for direction, and hear when You speak to his soul.

As for me, his wife, I pray that You transform me to be his encourager and his helper.   Help me to be passionate with his calling – whatever it is.  Amen.

1 Corinthians 7:17

Nevertheless, each one should retain the place in life that the Lord assigned to him and to which God has called him.

Psalm 20:4

May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed.

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Blog Archive

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket