Thursday, June 23, 2011

365 Project–Day 170

PhotobucketI am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!

Funny how a purchase made many years ago – BEFORE we had kids can bring joy in their life now…

About 13 years ago, a series of Zellers in Canada were closing their doors.   One of these stores was located in Gatineau in an area far from houses.   I guess it was a bad move.   We have went to the sale and bought various things – including these Milton Bardley Star Wars Shooters.  These days, I keep finding the little rings everywhere – in the bathrooms, in the kitchen, in the living room, in the dining room…. every once in a while I hear the machines making their little noise when the kids shoot at each other.   

Today I wish I had bought more than two…   All four of them wants to play at the same time!  Sigh.

I need to find the Millenium Falcon piece that is missing – it was there two weeks ago so I assume it is just misplaced…

I am glad we splurge a bit of money and bought these… 

IMG_7490

IMG_7491

IMG_7492

IMG_7493

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Blog Archive

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket