Saturday, June 11, 2011

S.H.M.I.L.Y Challenge Day 11–His Health

I’m hoping and praying that Rob will be healthy.  However, we both know we are overweight and that can cause problems eventually.   Consequently, we need to have the desire and motivation to exercise on a regular basis.

While reading this chapter, I came upon this sentence;

Your husband’s health is not something to take for granted, no matter hi age or condition.

It is so true.   I also need to never forget that no matter what is the condition, the outcome and timing are God’s decisions.   Continuing to pray is essential. 

Lord, I pray for Your healing touch on Rob.  Make every part of his body function the way You designed it to.  Wherever there is anything out of balance, set it in perfect working order.   I particularly think of his lower back Father.   Put Your healing hands on this part of his body and strengthen it.   Heal him of any disease, illness, injury, infirmity, or weakness.  Strengthen his body to successfully endure his workload, and when he sleeps may he wake up completely rested, rejuvenated and refreshed.  Give him a strong heart that doesn’t fail.  I pray that both of us will have the desire to take care of our body, to eat food that brings health and to exercise regularly.   When he becomes ill, I pray You will sustain him and heal him.  Fill him with Your joy.  

I pray that Rob will live a long and healthy life and when death does come, may it be accompanied by peace.

2 Kings 20:5

I have heard yourprayer, I have seen your tears; surely I will heal you.

Tomorrow the chapter covers protection.

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Blog Archive

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket