Monday, June 25, 2007

Surprised blessings...

This morning I decided that because it was all wet outside and I had only 2 kids, to go to Value Village (a second hand store in Canada) to check if they had any pregnancy shorts... I arrive there and it was packed... Why? I wonder. That's when I saw the sign... 50% on June 25th. Well... Well...

So I go in to check at French book... Only things I've found was two French activity books - one for grade 1 for maths and one for grade 2 for words... Good. Go to the kids sections, found some stuff mostly for Alexandre. I also found two puppets and a pair of black pants for me.

Total bill was 31$. I had good deals indeed....

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Blog Archive

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket