Friday, June 8, 2007

End of the week...

Here's what happened this week...


First I went to play group and helped wash the toys.  We were lucky because we had only the baby toys to do...  Now I couldn't bring towels since I had a washer problem that Sunday and we had emptied the freezer to thaw it so I washed... 


Tuesday was an appointment for Alexandre at the doctor to get his warts burned...  Poor kid!  He is like his mom - catching everything from the public swimming pool...


Wednesday was our anniversary.   We went to see Pirates of the Carribbean III - At World's End.  I liked it even though I was not feeling so good... My sinuses bugged me.  Oh I also went for a blood test the morning...  


Thursday, I went to the clinic close to home and got diagnosed with sinusitis.  The doctor wasn't too keen to give me medication (it wasn't my family doctor...) but when I told her that if I don't get anything it will turn into a bronchitis and when she realized that I had sinusitis/bronchitis about 5 weeks ago, she did gave me a prescription.  OUF!


Friday - today... I have trouble breathing...   Bronchitis is there as I suspected.   Hopefully by tomorrow I will feel better...  We have a birthday party to go to - my nephew will be 4 later this month...


Now I just have to find the time and the energy to do the cake for Alexandre who will turn 6 later this month...   Buying one would be 30$...   He really wants the Lighting McQueen cake I did for his brother Dominic.   Just need the energy really and the courage to start it.

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Blog Archive

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket