Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Not feeling too good...

As my title suggest, I am not in my plate today.   Depression, discouragement, sadness beyond words...  Well you name it, I feel like this.  I know I need to kick my butt and move on but I can't help to feel pity on myself.


Even with my devotion this morning, I didn't get better...


So many things in my head... from summer student to my mom.   I am the kind of person who takes it on her when it doesn't go well and this is how I feel right now.   WIsh I could resolve all problems but I can't.


I've got a high blood pressure headache that do not want to go away...  Just want to go to bed.  Don't feel like having fun...

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Blog Archive

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket