Friday, June 15, 2007

Oh Oh! I am slowing down...

Boy I just realized that I am slow to update lately...   I guess not much is happening except that life goes by fast.


This week I participated to a panel for Compassion Canada and I got a gift for the 2 hours I was there.   Inside the envelop was a generous gift certificate from Body Shop and a card from Starbucks.


I went to Body Shop yesterday and spend the gift certificate.  Even the lady at the store seemed surprised with the amount...   Oh well, I got some nice stuff for me.   It's fun to spend when you don't have to pay much.   I went over by 12$ so I ended up paying anyway but the bulk of it was free...


Now about Starbucks, I have no clue whatsoever how much if the card.  So tomorrow as I go to my inSPIRE day away from family, I will pick up a coffee and check it out.   I am very curious.


So this is my plus of the week... apart from the igodtour that is.   These kids from Montgomery Alabama are amazing.   I've seen them at the park down my street and they were sharing their faith as if it was regular stuff.    I've seen a young lady sharing with an Hindu woman.   I need to be that bold...   I learned a lot by observing.  Mind you, it's not as though I never shared my faith but I doubt I would have had the courage to approach an Hindu person...  WoW!  Good job!

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Blog Archive

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket