Saturday, June 23, 2007

Congratulations Sweetheart!

After Alexandre graduating from SK, today it is the graduation of my husband from the school of the bible in our city. This course being a three years intensive time had been done in two years by him. I am so proud of him. I won't hide that it was hard at times to see him go studying and me staying alone with the kids but in the end I understood that he needed to do this.
Now his plans is to get his master degree with the Wagner Institute and eventually his doctorate. I pray that he realize his dreams... Once he gets his master, I won't be the only one with one... Yahoo!
Love you sweetheart!
Your hidden GEM

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Blog Archive

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket