Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Reading for fun

[nablo_typer_160px_thumb[3].jpg]

I’ve been blogging for book reviews for over three years now.  And I have a stack of books waiting for me to be read – just for fun.

So I have decided to reduce drastically my reviews in the book area for a little while.   I am completing some right now and I have more to come in January but after that I will be very picky regarding book.

Here’s the books I want to read

Dr. Dobson Bringing Up Girls

Tim Kimmel Books

Raising a modern-day knight

Eragon, Eldest and Brisingr

These are only a few titles…

I would also like to go through the Narnia series with my kids.

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket