Saturday, November 13, 2010

Dragons Universe Party!

[nablo_typer_160px_thumb[3].jpg]
Today is my first ever party for a product I have been asked to present to other moms and their boys. 
Last month I was offered the opportunity to host a Mega Bloks imageParty for their new line called Dragons Universe.   My job is to invite a group of moms and their boys ages 5 to 8 and present the new line from Mega Bloks.    Food is also planned.
As I write this, my eldest son is vacuuming the first floor while his younger siblings are picking up the toys…
I am looking forward to this first ever party and I am a bit anxious about it.
In the box that I received from MommyParties, there was lots of goodies to share with the people who will attend.   Each child will receive a Mega Bloks Dragons Universe Egg to take home with them.  Inside there will be either a dragon or a fighter.    Also they will receive a Dragons Universe CD which contains a little video game.    For the moms, there will be a 25th anniversary coupon as well as a contest cards to fill in.   
Did I mentioned contest cards?  Yes indeed.   In my package I received the following product to give away as a draw.   Isn’t it amazing?
image
For more information about the Mega Bloks Dragons Universe, please go to http://www.megabrands.com/Shop/MEGA_Bloks/Dragons_Universe/
You can also visit their Dragons Universe website at http://www.megabrands.com/en/kids/dragonsuniverse/

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket