Friday, November 5, 2010

66th anniversary

[nablo_typer_160px_thumb[3].jpg]

Today is my mom’s birthday.  She was born in 1944 and is turning 66.  

I wish I could celebrate with her but things are complicated.

So part of me is sad.  Tears are in my eyes this morning because of my broken relationship with my mom.

I am praying that God will be with her and reveal Himself to her.  May her heart be soften, the walls around her broken, and the Glory of God surrounds her.

We will call later to sign her Happy Birthday.   

My dream is that one day we can reconnect and be together again.

I love you mom.   More than you know.

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket