Monday, November 1, 2010

NaBloPoMo

nablo_typer_160px

A new month as started and I’ve decided to take on the challenge of NaBloPoMo.   What is NaBloPoMo?   The acronym stands for National Blog Posting Month.

My challenge this month is to set an habit of posting daily on my blog – Life At Oak Grove about various things going on in our life.  

So for today my post is this one. 

Tomorrow I will present you my Halloween Crew!

If you want to participate to the  NaBloPoMo  go to http://www.nablopomo.com.

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket