Friday, November 12, 2010

Missed…. oups!

[nablo_typer_160px_thumb[3].jpg]
I missed one post in the National Blog Posting Month.
Oups…
Maybe I had too much things going on this week…   But yesterday was also Remembrance Day.   During our mom’s Bible Study we watch a small video about the veterans in Canada and we remembered them for 1 minutes at 11 o’clock.  
In the afternoon, I was so tired that I had to nap for 30 minutes.    When I woke up I was refreshed. 
It was also AWANA night… and I needed to go pick up the friends of Alexandre to bring them.   He had invited them to come for the evening.  
Tomorrow I have a busy afternoon.   I am hosting a Mega Bloks Dragons Universe party and there will be a bunch of kids ages 5-8 with their moms here.    So the objective today is to clean the first floor and keep it clean… LOL

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket