Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween 2010

nablo_typer_160px_thumb
This year for Halloween we had three super-heroes and one detective.    We were not planning to buy any costumes this year but during a small trip to Ogdensburg, NY we discover the cutest costume for our daughter.   Being Super-Heroes fans (and comic books fans for that matter…) we had to get it.   So we bought her a new costume that will hopefully last for two years.  
Dominic wanted to be Superman this year and Jérémy opted for Spider-man.    Their big brother has been talking for over a year of being a detective and after a purchase at the dollar store for a fun hat, he had an easy costume to do (he received his detective gear at a birthday party last year!).
image
My kids had a blast trick-or-treating this year.   Our area is full of young families.   However, I find that a lot of older teenagers are going from house to house to get some candies.   I don’t know why they do that but honestly I find that it should be for little ones…   At 15-16 or 17 years old it is a bit old to go door-to-door.
This year, Halloween was a Sunday.  Usually we go to the mall and collect candies but since we felt we needed to go to church we decided against it.   We then drove to my in-laws and brought a lunch.   We stayed a bit and went to my brother-in-law which is a block away to see them a bit.   Afterward, we went home and rested a bit before going out at 5:30pm.   I know….  I’m early.   We were the first ones to go out. LOL
But we had fun.   After a while the younger two were tired and I brought them back home before the two oldest and I decided to continue.    We ended up having a laundry basket full of goodies and cold legs for me.  
I sure hope that next year it will be warmer.   Having a bit of snow fall on October 30th made it a bit cool to go around the neighbourhood. 

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket