Sunday, November 7, 2010

Discovering God through Arts

[nablo_typer_160px_thumb[3].jpg]

Have you thought about expressing your worship through the means of Arts, whether it is singing, dancing, drawing, acting and so on?

Well I think it is a wonderful way of serving our Lord.    And I personally like the drawing part and the acting part.

I don’t act much but I used to do it more when I was in high school.   SoiréeThéâtre2eSecondaire149eCLA_004Yes that’s me in secondaire 3 while I was acting the main part of a little thing at the Collège de l’Assomption.

The years have passed by and I didn’t do much of acting anymore.   Until a few years ago when my husband was preaching about the trinity.    I was acting as though I was his daughter asking him question about the trinity.   Unfortunately I don’t have pictures to remember this.  

Drawing is something I discovered a few years ago.  One of these days I wish to take some painting lesson.   But for now, I will stick with crayons and pastels.

2008_05_24_002_LookBloodSeeLoveGod2008_08_16 Flowers2008_10_04_001_Genesis1-12008_11_17_001

I know there is room for improvement.  But expressing my faith through Arts is something that I love.

I am currently in a bible study of Psalm 23 with a group of women at the church we attend.   Throughout the weeks, we will also create three crafts.    I am enjoying the Thursdays mornings very much.  

How to you express your faith?

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket