Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Why am I feeling so low?

These days I feel like staying in bed.   Alexandre and Dominic are at day camp - one being full day and the otehr half day.  Still I wish I could just be by myself.   Anyone felt like that before?


Today was very hard on me somehow...   I was a bit snappy with the kids this morning.   Wish I wasn't feeling like this.  Hate it to be honest.


I feel as though my whole schedule for homeschooling is off the chart...   I will have to get back into routine next week.   Arg!


A field trip to Upper Canada Village is coming.   Good I need this...  Hopefully hubby will be able to come.


A trip to Toronto on Sept. 1st is a possibility.  If we can't find a babysitter then husband will go by himself.  He wants to check out Sound Ministry which is described as " unlike any club, unlike any church, we combine prayer, worship, spoken word and community with dance, creativity and modern styles of electronic music."   Sounds a bit like H.E.A.T. our church plant to be honest...

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Blog Archive

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket