Monday, August 13, 2007

Attacked!

This is how I feel these days... as the school year approaching, I have more and more doubts. I am indeed attacked by the enemy putting doubts in my head and making me feel as thought I am worthless. I HATE IT! But being over-sensitive since the pregnancy it probably not helping.

So to overcome this feeling this morning, I homeschooled... We did the devotional (and catching up on the days missed last week because of the Leadership Summit), we did MathUSee, we did Croque-Math (a french book on Maths), we did Je Lis... J'écris... (the French curriculum I bought for reading)... Later today, I want to do Art with the Draw the Marvel Comics Super Heroes book we are testing for Toy Testing. Oh and they went outside a bit... Now they are all playing in the bedroom upstairs while I am boiling water for lunch - Pasta salad on the menu...

I am also fed-up with other things that I would prefer not to mention on my blog for various reasons... I don't want to vent here. I vent with my husband. I cry sometimes. But I don't consider my blog a place to do this. I am mentioning this so that if my friends want to pray, they will know I need prayer...

Now it is said... I don't have nothing else to say for now. Thanks for listening - I mean reading!

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Blog Archive

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket