Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Booking swimming lessons...

Swimming lessons are officially booked this morning.  Horray!  The three boys will have their courses at the same time on the same day.   OUF!   No running around.  I like that.   However, I had to select my second choice of swimming pool since my first choice was not starting until mid-october and going for 9 weeks, which meants being VERY pregnant by the time the boys would be done their courses...  I didn't like the idea.   I don't want the stress in December.   So I picked the 2nd best place in my area...   Their family change room is bigger somehow with HUGE lockers available for BIG families like ours...


So mid-september, my kids will have swimming courses on Thursday nights.   Two by themselves in the water, the other one with dad.   Me...  I will keep an eye on child #2 since he has a tendency of not listening.


Swimming is important for us.   It is a skill that is important to have.

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Blog Archive

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket