Sunday, July 24, 2011

Spelling won’t work

So yesterday, my husband and I talked about possibly going for a walk when the younger ones are in bed and our oldest would stay up later.

During supper time, my oldest Alexandre, who is ten, asked my husband in the kitchen “So are you and mom will go for a W A L K?”  (He did spell the word by the way to make sure his younger brother Jérémy, age 5, who was in the dining room wouldn’t understand.

To which you hear Jérémy say You mean walk?”

My husband just started laughing and Alexandre said “Ok….”

I guess spelling words is out of question for this bright child of mine.

I might have a gifted one here… what do you think?

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Blog Archive

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket