Friday, July 8, 2011

365 Project–Day 185

PhotobucketI am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!

LEGOMANIA

Hubby is gone for the week – and the kids had the whole basement to play with legos….   They wanted to rebuilt some of the things like Star Wars and other ones I had when I was younger.

 

IMG_7875

The basement floor after the sorting

IMG_7877

Green

IMG_7878

Purple and Pink

IMG_7879

Old windows from when I was young…

IMG_7880

My old characters… my first box of Legos was bought in France when I was 5 years old – 39 years ago. 

IMG_7881

Wheels anyone?

IMG_7882

I also had some kits to build a kitchen and a bathroom… these pieces goes with that.

IMG_7883

Transparent

IMG_7884

White as snow… (well some of them as not as white as snow more like slushy snow color)

IMG_7885

Grey legos – these are newer legos from the kids’ kits.

IMG_7886

Dark ( a mixed up of old and new…)

IMG_7887

Brown and orange and other beige – definitively Star Wars or Bionicle.

IMG_7888

Red bricks

IMG_7889

Blue Bricks

IMG_7891

Yellow Bricks

IMG_7890

Some pieces of Plo Koon ship – Star Wars Clone Wars

IMG_7892

We were able to put this one back together…

But then the kids discovered an old instruction book of mine and decided to do some of the ideas in it.  

Did they put back together their ships  - nope but not we have a bunch of sheeps, farmers, a wedding party and much more in the house.

It was nice to see them have fun with my Legos and my books.   Their creativity was sparked…

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Blog Archive

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket