Monday, July 25, 2011

One Thousand Gifts–Week 7

multitudesonmondaysbutton2-1

71. new glasses that came in within 4 days of ordering them when I had been told two weeks!

72. a free VBS morning camp for the four kids and time for hubby and I to do errands as well as have breakfast together

73. my 3rd son willing to have a snake around his shoulders (two years ago he was too scared)

74. my blogging relationship with Hasbro Canada, DK Canada and New Leaf Publishing – I am so blessed

75. my family doctor – I honestly couldn’t ask for a better one.  He is precious.

76. being able to get books to read for free (okay I admit I have to blog about it but being an avid reader it helps!)

77. for the first time in thirteen years of marriage I am willing to hang some paintings from my paternal grand-mother – God is doing something in me for sure (there is a long story behind this).

78. seeing my husband being passionate again about a business venture and a ministry

79. finding an amazing sale at Future Shop for headsets – 9.99$ instead of 59.99$.   Made by Sony.

80. my first ever SPA package my husband bought on dealfind for our anniversary.  I had my appointment this week.   I like the manicure (even though it didn’t last long), the pedicure (which I adore the OPI color – I’m Not A Waitress) and facial/massage.   Definitively not the last time I will get one…!

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Blog Archive

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket