Thursday, February 3, 2011

Overwhelmed and blessed

There are days when I wonder why I review products/books but these days are not numerous. 

Actually I can probably count them in the fingers of my hands.

But when February hit….  I am more discouraged.   Sick of the cold temperature.  In need of sunshine to replenish my batteries.

Every year it is the same.   And even though I know about it and expect it to hit… I don’t find myself prepared enough when it comes.

I dream of Spring and the birds coming back.  I dream of nice weather where we don’t have to wear multiple layers. I dream of going away with the RV.

Even though I don’t sleep well.

These days I find that my sleep is not as it used to be.   Is it because I am getting older?   Or I have too many things on my mind?   I don’t know.

Taking a nap in the afternoon is not an option as I can’t.   Simply can’t sleep in the afternoon for whatever reasons…

Speaking of sleeping, I realized this morning that I can only fall asleep when I am on the left side.  And funny enough I am a lefty – yes I do write with the left hand…

So I was wondering, if others out these can only fall asleep on the side that they write.  Are you?  Just wondering…

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Blog Archive

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket