Friday, February 11, 2011

Opportunities

When opportunities come, what do you do?

First thing I do is read the said opportunity and prayerfully consider it.   If the past two weeks, I have received four opportunities for long term blogging experience with various companies.

Two came from Mom Central Canada.   I know that other mom bloggers in Canada have received these opportunities as well.   So I am not putting my hopes too high for these.  But still, it looked interesting so I applied on them.

These were for being part of a Fisher Price Play Panel and the other one was an opportunity to become an official Playhouse Disney Canada Family. 

Then earlier this week, I received an email from Mega Brands as they are looking for five Mega Bloks Mom personalities to contribute to the Mega Bloks Family Club which will be a brand new MEGA Brands blog and online community.    I decided to apply on this opportunity as well.   

Finally, I also received an opportunity to be part of the official Woodall’s bloggers recently.    And after much prayers (it does required a 6 months weekly posts), I’ve decided to send my blog posts as well as my favourite subjects to write about from their categories.

So now all these are in God’s hands.   

On another note, the official launch of the new and improved Homeschool Horizons Magazine is done.   And if you dig through the site, you will see that I am one of the writers for this new edition of the magazine.  

I am excited about all these opportunities and look forward to discover what God has in store for me in the weeks, months and years to come.

2008_05_10_003_FallColors

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Blog Archive

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket