Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Challenging my blogger friends!

imageI’ve entered a challenged.. which is to blog everyday for the month of February.

I will try to give my best shot as I feel I have much on my shoulders yet.   But it should be fun.

If you want to participate, go to http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=180703188635282 and join the rest of us.

**************

Feb 2nd, 2011.

Weather warning in effect.  It is snowing a lot.

It is suggested that we should stay home.    It was Survival week at the swimming lessons and the kids LOVE this.  But it is better to be wise sometimes than facing possible problems while driving in a snow storm.

So we will stay home.   Do some school this morning (a bit), clean the first floor, and squeeze something special for the kids later on.

It is windy outside.   And the driveway will have to be shovelled later.  Maybe oldest son will be willing to do it…  *grin*

I also have to do an assignment for my social media course for later this week.  Mind as well do it now…

A couple of reviews to post including giveaways!

So the day will be busy even though there is a storm outside. 

Note to self:  wear a long sleeve shirt today!  Brrrr!

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Blog Archive

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket