Monday, February 14, 2011

Destination Disney–Cinderella’s Castle

ddbuttonMy dear friend, Heidi, is hosting the Destination Disney every week on her blog.

This week it is all about Cinderella’s castle.

The last time I went to Disney World was with my husband for our honeymoon in June 1998.

We are dreaming to bring the kids in a near future.  

But in the meantime, I participate to this Destination Disney whenever I can.

We have a few picture from the Castle at Disney World.

 

 

2-14-2011 12;34;19 PM

This view is from the Disney World Ferry.  I love the fact that I was able to catch the train passing.

2-14-2011 12;33;15 PM

My sitting in front of the statue of Walt Disney and Mickey Mouse that was in front of the castle.

2-14-2011 12;35;42 PM

Side view of the castle.  You can see the entrance of the right side of the picture.

2-14-2011 12;36;46 PM

I had to walk inside…   And I snapped a couple of pictures.

2-14-2011 12;37;45 PM

I particularly love this sculpture of the mice and birds.

Honestly, I can’t wait to see my daughter’s face when she sees the castle for the first time!   I’m sure it will be priceless…

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Blog Archive

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket