Monday, February 14, 2011

365 Project–Day 40*

Photobucket I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!

125px365Sundayweb3At Mommytography this week there is a fun challenge.    To see what the challenge is all about click here!

I decided to pick a Bible to create the heart shaped pages.  Why?  Simply because God is love and that his love is amazing.

I loved the idea of including the wedding bands from another participant. 

So I decided to make two different version of my reproduced picture.

I realize that the original picture is in black and white but in honour of Valentine’s day, I decided to include a red background there too!

For me, the fact of including the wedding bands illustrates that our marriage is based on God’s word.   After all, two becomes one when we get married.

 

IMG_6025_thumbIMG_6027_thumb

 

“Love is patient and kind.  Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude.   Love does not demand its own way.  Love is not irritable, and it keeps no record of when it has been wronged.  It is never glad about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out.  Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstances.”  1 Corinthians 13: 4 – 7  (NLT)

“There are three things that will endure – faith, hope, and love – and the greatest of these is love.” 1 Corinthians 13: 13 (NLT)

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Blog Archive

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket