Jasmine will be 10 month this week-end and so far she doesn't have any teeth. I know they will come in time... She doesn't have teeth but she loves to pull herself up to stand...
But hubby met a guy from one of our contract whose wife gave birth 1 day after we did last december and their daughter already has 2 teeth. Same with my niece-to-be who is 6 months (born in March of this year).
So what's with that??? I think it's funny - she is the oldest but no teeth yet.
- ► 2011 (467)
- ► 2010 (75)
- ► 2009 (38)
- Free book with new 2 year subscription....
- Another field trip... this time to a bird sanctuar...
- Will she have any teeth???
- Homeschool Crew News...
- It's Election Day...
- 6 quirky things about me...
- Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!
- I'm done....
- Long week-end - Thanksgiving 2008
- Butterfly exhibit
- Did you know?
- Happy 25th birthday Cabbage Patch Kids!
- Fall day at Logos Land
- William Tell Mom
- Apple Picking Time
- Discovering my local library
- More than 10 years of junk...
- Not another craft that I like!!!
- ▼ October (18)