Today is thanksgiving day in Canada...
Which made me think about what I am thankful for...
The bible says "Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all curcumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus" 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
And in the Psalms often you can read "Give thanks to the LORD for he is good."
So what I am thankful for?
- my relationship with God and the freedom to be a christian
- my husband who helps me a lot - he started homeschooling Alexandre on certain subjects like computers and music.
- my kids and their individual personalities... each one of them are different
- my mom even if our relationship sucks sometimes. She sacrificed a lot for me in the past. Wish she could see how much I love her.
- my in-laws who are very loving and open arms for me (not what my mom had...)
- being able to live the 4 seasons in my country
- having a roof over my head
- contracts for the business
- homeschooling with all it's hardships and happy times
- being on the Homeschooling Crew - can't wait to havemore products to review!
- my eyes so I can read as much as I want
- electricity - I know it's weird but I don't think I would be able to cook on a wood stove. Honestly I will have to learn if I needed to and it will be a big learning curve but I like having electricity.
- our team for H.E.A.T. Worship House.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
- ► 2011 (467)
- ► 2010 (75)
- ► 2009 (38)
- Free book with new 2 year subscription....
- Another field trip... this time to a bird sanctuar...
- Will she have any teeth???
- Homeschool Crew News...
- It's Election Day...
- 6 quirky things about me...
- Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!
- I'm done....
- Long week-end - Thanksgiving 2008
- Butterfly exhibit
- Did you know?
- Happy 25th birthday Cabbage Patch Kids!
- Fall day at Logos Land
- William Tell Mom
- Apple Picking Time
- Discovering my local library
- More than 10 years of junk...
- Not another craft that I like!!!
- ▼ October (18)