I am glad to have finished the accounting of the business for the past year. I even prepared the excel files for year 2008-2009. Soon I will be able to enter the First quarter information as well as entering the date for the summary of the year for the past three months.
But now, I will enjoy Thanksgiving week-end and relax a bit. I've done my job... now it's hubby's turn to drop off the paperwork and files to the accountant.
- ► 2011 (467)
- ► 2010 (75)
- ► 2009 (38)
- Free book with new 2 year subscription....
- Another field trip... this time to a bird sanctuar...
- Will she have any teeth???
- Homeschool Crew News...
- It's Election Day...
- 6 quirky things about me...
- Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!
- I'm done....
- Long week-end - Thanksgiving 2008
- Butterfly exhibit
- Did you know?
- Happy 25th birthday Cabbage Patch Kids!
- Fall day at Logos Land
- William Tell Mom
- Apple Picking Time
- Discovering my local library
- More than 10 years of junk...
- Not another craft that I like!!!
- ▼ October (18)