Yep! Last night, my friend Dayna invited me to introduce me to beading... I had a blast and loved it... Mind you I am not sure if I will have time to produce lots but hey it's a start.
I made a necklace... simple one. I like symetry but Dayna challenged me to try to do it without symetry... So I do something different somewhere. Can you find it? LOL
- ► 2011 (467)
- ► 2010 (75)
- ► 2009 (38)
- Free book with new 2 year subscription....
- Another field trip... this time to a bird sanctuar...
- Will she have any teeth???
- Homeschool Crew News...
- It's Election Day...
- 6 quirky things about me...
- Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!
- I'm done....
- Long week-end - Thanksgiving 2008
- Butterfly exhibit
- Did you know?
- Happy 25th birthday Cabbage Patch Kids!
- Fall day at Logos Land
- William Tell Mom
- Apple Picking Time
- Discovering my local library
- More than 10 years of junk...
- Not another craft that I like!!!
- ▼ October (18)