Monday, May 28, 2007

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Supper time tonight...   I am alone with Alexandre and Jérémy since my husband went fishing with Dominic.   Having a little conversation with my son about school stuff...


Out of the blue, he once again tells the story of another little boy in his class saying that he wants to marry another little boy from the class.   It isn't the first time it is happening and we talked about it with him already.  He knows that God has not intented marriage to be between same sex.   However, I am quite surprised that this is coming out again.  That's when he tells me that the teacher mentioned that now it is possible for two men to marry... or two women for that matter.


It took me by surprise.   For goodness sake the kids are 5 or 6 years old.   Why on earth a teacher would pass a comment like this in class.   Can't we keep their innocence a little bit longer.   And he is going to a catholic school...


To be honest, I knew that the government is looking into introducing this sort of teaching but I wouldn't have thought that catholic school would be affected.


Just talked to my husband...  He is determined to pull him out of school immediately.  I want to have HSLDA behind us... so I am calling right away to get my membership number from the homeschool association in our area.  


Honestly, I am stressed... Still wondering if I will be able to do it with the baby coming at the end of the year.   I've got the math program and ordered the book Come Sit By Me...  Still have to check the French program for reading and writing.    I know that it is the best decision I am doing for my son...   but the enemy is playing with my mind.


Please pray...

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Blog Archive

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket