Monday, May 7, 2007

Date night!!! Off to see Spider-man 3.

Yep!  We have one rare date night tonight and we are planning to go see Spider-Man 3.   Can't wait to be honest as I loved both the first and second movies...


We are comic fans... and I've found some blinkies to make it known...  My boys loves Spider-Man and Batman and Superman and Flash and Hulk... to name only a few of them!   Justice League is also something they would like to see but we wait a bit... When we know one show do not have a lot of violence in it, then they can watch it... otherwise they have to wait.


Talking about blinkies... I'm starting to think I might be addicted to it!   I have a couple of other ones to add soon!!!   Keep an eye on it!

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Blog Archive

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket