Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mud Oven Experience...

Recently, I went with a bunch of ladies to a place called Mud Oven.  In there you buy something you will paint and a week later you get the product finished.


It is my second time to the place.  LOVE IT!   In there I can open up to a whole new world: painting.   My maternal grand-mother used to paint when she was younger.  I even have two of her paintings hanging in my dining room.  She had done them on roller blinds.  Back then, there was not a lot of money so she used what she had...


My paternal grand-mother was painting too...  Maybe it is in my blood.  Who knows...   But for now I am sticking to patterned stuff...  Maybe one day when my kids will be grown I might take a painting course...


So here's what my plaque look like before going through the oven...



And here's the results...  I just got it this morning at church.  I am speechless!  Never thought it would come out like this!



 

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Blog Archive

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket