Friday, May 11, 2007

Changes in our lives...

As many of you know, we are considering homeschooling for the Fall and we have three boys age 5 (almost 6), 3 and 17 months. Well more changes are expecting at the end of the year... Please check out the blinkies to see what I am talking about...

Prayers will be needed for various reasons. I had three c-sections so far and this will be my fourth. There is some chances that the c-section will be before the due date as when my doctor did the last one my uterus was thin were the cuts were made. Anyhow, I strongly believed that our family wasn't complete and I had peace about it. So I am taking one day at a time and Fully Relying On God (FROG).

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Blog Archive

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket