Thursday, May 17, 2007

A not so good day

I've being feeling cranky, crabby and emotional all day... And tired too! Oh boy! Sooooo tired. Mind you, I know why I am tired but still somehow today it is harder to control the crankiness and the emotions.
I just watched Extreme Makeover Home Edition... Another show that made me cry... My heart is heavy right now for various reasons and it didn't help to watch this.
Oh boy! My dear husband gave me a Chicken Soup for the Soul Mother & Son book and this is another one that makes me cry...
Crying is good but when you are tired, ouf, it is exhausting...
I am planning to go to bed early today - after the swimming courses mind you. Need to drag myself there... don't really feel like it.

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Blog Archive

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket