Monday, October 31, 2011

One Thousand Gifts–Week 21

multitudesonmondaysbutton2-1

211. Mango juice at 1$ a bottle – I got 12 last week!

212. Having my kids home so I can make Mummy Dog and Spider Web dip!

213. A waved fee from a dentist for a checkup for my oldest who was complaining of pain while chewing that lasted about 5 minutes.

214. Friends going to AWANA with our kids.

215. Knowing that God is in control.

216. Sewing Awana badges on the vests/shirt

217. an helpful ten years old who loves to cook for the whole family

218. Supper with my brother-in-law and his wife at the restaurant while the kids are at AWANA.

219. A husband letting me work on my assignments for my two courses during the week-end.

220. A night chatting with the in-laws while our oldest was babysitting.

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Blog Archive

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket