Tuesday, October 25, 2011

L’Évangile en Papier

When I was younger, there was a television show that I would never miss.  It was called L’Évangile en Papier (Paper Gospels) and the guy behind it was Claude Lafortune.  He would manipulate and construct any stories from the New Testament with paper.

His creations were stunning and to be honest if I could get my hands on DVDs on this show, I would get them.   It was marvelous to see a parable get put with characters like the ones below representing the Holy Family.

image

Or even this one.

image

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Blog Archive

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket