Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Target Audiences

Recently I have learned quite a bit on target audiences and the importance of knowing the audience we are trying to reach. For the purpose of this blog post I have decided to identify the target audiences of my review blog, Canadianladybug Reviews!.

Most of my readers would be homeschoolers as I review many homeschool products as well as anyone interested in a particular book, product or toy. My readers come from all around the world as shown in this map below.

clip_image002

People reading my blog obviously come from a wide ethnic community as I have visitors from around the world. Consequently, I consider that I have to be professional in my writing and be careful in wording my thoughts while writing a post.

People reading my blog could come from various classes with various income and budget. I also know that many of my regular readers are some friends I have made while participating to the TOS Homeschool Crew in the past three years. These women are homeschoolers themselves, have various hobbies from sewing, knitting, crocheting to photography like myself. They are mostly Christian women who have chosen to homeschool their kids for various reasons.

Knowing the fact that homeschoolers are always looking for good products at good price, I could blog more about the opportunities of free products available on a more regular basis which I am not currently doing. I have discovered numerous great products that were free for a period of time and it never really dawned on me that I could blog about it. And if these products are fabulous for me why wouldn’t others enjoy them as well?

Another way to reach out to my readers would be to offer more giveaways. Unfortunately, this is difficult to do because not all companies are willing to provide extra products for such a thing.

Note to my readers: I am currently doing two courses to complete my Social Media Certificate. One of the course is Digital Communication. This is my second blog post assignment. I will post my assignments here.

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Blog Archive

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket