Saturday, October 15, 2011

Discovering Scripture Journaling

Since I’ve discovered Pinterest I have been inspired in many ways – cooking, homeschooling, organizing my house, gardening eventually even with our current backyard, photography and drawing/painting.

Recently I have posted an example of one of the project I have done – the painting of the birds on a line.

I’ve also discovered scripture journaling which also develop my creativity.    I have based some scriptures on what I have found on Pinterest like John 3:16 and Galatians 5:22-23 but my husband challenged me to come up with something of my own…   I pondered and God put a scripture in my heart about a week ago or so.  It was perfect for the past week-end which was our Canadian Thanksgiving as well!  I’ve worked with pencils to sketch it and then added color.   I’m not a professional and I am learning…  Drawing the hand was challenging but even though one finger seem out of place I think I did a good job.   Hubby thinks he should buy me some lessons one day…

So here is the scripture I have done.

Psalm 107:1

image

Tell me what you think of it.  I would love to read your comments.

Blessings!

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Blog Archive

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket