341. the weather – though we had a lot of freezing rain lately…
342. The back of our house facing south which means we have the sunshine in the kitchen/living room throughout the day!
343. Supper with my husband at a new restaurant.
344. Getting free books in exchange of reviews – the best part is that I can request anything I want with that publisher!
345. A husband willing to help when one of the kids is sick – together we were able to clean up in 30 minutes which would have taken MUCH longer if I had done it alone. At 11:15pm – it was a gigantic blessing!
346. A lunch with another family from church
347. Seeing my kids having fun with the kids of the other couple.
348. Having a beautiful sunny day so they can go play outside.
349. Great conversations between the adults.
350. Netflix and the series MONK.
- One Thousand Gifts–Week 34
- My husband rocks my world in good times and bad ti...
- A nice surprise
- Being Flexible
- One Thousand Gifts–Week 33
- Something Pinteresting–How Pinterest can become yo...
- One Thousand Gifts–Week 32
- One Thousand Gifts–Week 31
- One Thousand Gifts–Weeks 29 and 30
- Three Words for 2012
- ▼ January (10)
- ► 2011 (467)
- ► 2010 (75)
- ► 2009 (38)
- ► 2008 (123)