331. Being of service for some friends who needed a lift to the airport last Wednesday morning.
332. Awana re-starting on Thursday after the Christmas Holidays and a cancellation the previous week due to freezing rain…
333. Reaching the half-way point in our Math Curriculum!
334. Spending a great supper with friends and having a great time on Saturday.
335. Trying pavlova for the first time and LOVING it!
336. Finding pavlova recipes on Pinterest…. (I want to try to make one…)
337. My oldest son, who was out last Wednesday morning before 6am, to remove some ice from the drive way – though I find him a bit young to be out that early and we had a chat about it…
338. The kids helping each other and helping around the house.
339. Sledding after the swimming courses though the snow was an ice rink.
340. Being part of a church family!
- One Thousand Gifts–Week 34
- My husband rocks my world in good times and bad ti...
- A nice surprise
- Being Flexible
- One Thousand Gifts–Week 33
- Something Pinteresting–How Pinterest can become yo...
- One Thousand Gifts–Week 32
- One Thousand Gifts–Week 31
- One Thousand Gifts–Weeks 29 and 30
- Three Words for 2012
- ▼ January (10)
- ► 2011 (467)
- ► 2010 (75)
- ► 2009 (38)
- ► 2008 (123)