The other day, I was reading about the three words for the new year that someone has written on her blog. I liked the idea and started thinking of what words I could use for 2012.
Immediately there three words came in my mind.
The Webster dictionary of 1828 define trust as
1. Confidence; a reliance or resting of the mind on the integrity, veracity, justice, friendship or other sound principle of another person. He that putteth his trust in the Lord shall be safe. Prov.29.
Over the years, since I became a Christian, I have learned quite a bit about trusting the Lord. 2012 will also be a year of trust I think. Many opportunities could open up for us and I need to trust Him more than ever. And this could be done in every aspects of my life.
So as 2012 starts I am telling my Lord that I will trust Him completely. I know He is with me and that in the end I can go through anything with Him.
The Webster dictionary of 1828 defines joy as
JOY, v.i. To rejoice; to be glad; to exult.
I will joy in the God of my salvation. Hab.3.
Joy. Such a simple word but somehow I lack of it. I find that as I get older my joy is decreasing. Why is that so? I need to learn to become joyful and to rejoice at all times.
The Webster dictionary of 1828 defines restoration as
RESTORA'TION, n. [L. restauro.]
1. The act of replacing in a former state. Behold the different climes agree, rejoicing in thy restoration. So we speak of the restoration of a man to his office, or to a good standing in society. 2. Renewal; revival; re-establishment; as the restoration of friendship between enemies; the restoration of peace after war; the restoration of a declining commerce.
I pray for restoration in a special relationship in my life. As this point in time, the relationship is almost inexistent but I am hoping that by the end of the year, some changes will have started and that somehow God’s hand will be visible through these.
So I am praying for restoration and a new level of relationship. May God be with me during this journey.
So what would be your three words for 2012?
- One Thousand Gifts–Week 34
- My husband rocks my world in good times and bad ti...
- A nice surprise
- Being Flexible
- One Thousand Gifts–Week 33
- Something Pinteresting–How Pinterest can become yo...
- One Thousand Gifts–Week 32
- One Thousand Gifts–Week 31
- One Thousand Gifts–Weeks 29 and 30
- Three Words for 2012
- ▼ January (10)
- ► 2011 (467)
- ► 2010 (75)
- ► 2009 (38)
- ► 2008 (123)