321. Participating to the Ladies’ Prayer Night last week – it was a nice experience to pray for each kids in the church we go to.
322. LivingWatersCanada.org – the ministry that bring relational healing.
323. A snow storm though it meant that Awana was cancelled… to the disappointment of our kids!
324. Having written the previous statement I realize that I am delighted to see my kids loving the Lord the way they do and wanting to spend time with Him.
325. Grand-parents willing to come and babysit on a Saturday so we can attend a day session of LW.
326. It might be silly but I am thankful to watch Monk with my husband. It is quite clean and fun to watch…
327. A supportive husband.
328. Letting go of some things in my life…
329. Developing self-control especially in the social media realm.
330. Scripture Journaling
- One Thousand Gifts–Week 34
- My husband rocks my world in good times and bad ti...
- A nice surprise
- Being Flexible
- One Thousand Gifts–Week 33
- Something Pinteresting–How Pinterest can become yo...
- One Thousand Gifts–Week 32
- One Thousand Gifts–Week 31
- One Thousand Gifts–Weeks 29 and 30
- Three Words for 2012
- ▼ January (10)
- ► 2011 (467)
- ► 2010 (75)
- ► 2009 (38)
- ► 2008 (123)