351. Survival Week at swimming lessons which is a HUGE hit for my kids – wearing clothes in the pool and doing things that are out of the ordinary…
352. Having a hill next to the swimming lessons so they can go slide and have fun afterward…
354. The ice sculptures we went to see yesterday. (the picture is part of a sculpture titled Food Chain… See the mouse in one of the feet of the owl.) Amazing details!
355.Awana Fun night – Pyjama were the dress codes last Thursday.
356. Even though my husband had to work on Saturday – having the kids go play outside was an enormous blessing.
357. My oldest son who is always very helpful.
358.Being told that it is always a joy to teach my kids when they come out of Sunday School at church.
359.Getting a good deal for a sled (because one died a couple of weeks ago) and a Jiffy Rink (which we will use next year).
360. Having the books/curriculums to teach my kids numerous things. It’s unbelievable how God has blessed me since I started homeschooling and reviewing products! Speechless.
- ▼ February (5)
- ► 2011 (467)
- ► 2010 (75)
- ► 2009 (38)
- ► 2008 (123)