361. Another session of swimming lesson for the kids.
362. Fun time at the hill sledding with friends
363. Good news from companies I contacted to review their products.
364. Awana Grand Prix even if my son didn’t get a medal this year. The important thing is participation.
365. Special night at Awana – last week was Valentine night and the kids blessed their friends with little chocolates.
366. Receiving a replacement copy of Devotions for Homeschool Moms because the one I had was falling apart due to a problem in the binding.
367. My vision – to see the colors, the face of my kids when they are silly, the words on the page on a book – things we often take for granted…
368. Being able to whisper “I Love You” to each of my kids and my husband.
369. God’s provision in our life. May He continues to open doors of opportunity in the weeks and months to come.
370. Seeing my husband counting down the weeks to see when we can go to the RV…
- ▼ February (5)
- ► 2011 (467)
- ► 2010 (75)
- ► 2009 (38)
- ► 2008 (123)