Monday, February 13, 2012

One Thousand Gifts–Week 36

multitudesonmondaysbutton2-1

361. Another session of swimming lesson for the kids.

362. Fun time at the hill sledding with friends

363. Good news from companies I contacted to review their products.

364. Awana Grand Prix even if my son didn’t get a medal this year.  The important thing is participation.

365. Special night at Awana – last week was Valentine night and the kids blessed their friends with little chocolates.

366. Receiving a replacement copy of Devotions for Homeschool Moms because the one I had was falling apart due to a problem in the binding.

367. My vision – to see the colors, the face of my kids when they are silly, the words on the page on a book – things we often take for granted…

368. Being able to whisper “I Love You” to each of my kids and my husband.

369. God’s provision in our life.   May He continues to open doors of opportunity in the weeks and months to come.

370. Seeing my husband counting down the weeks to see when we can go to the RV…

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket