Tuesday, February 21, 2012

One Thousand Gifts–Week 37

multitudesonmondaysbutton2-1

371. A sweet valentine with my family

372. My little girl going to her first girly birthday party

373. Seeing how much she enjoys painting

374. Seeing her transforming herself into the Wasp (Avengers character) with her butterfly wings and pretending that she is part of the Avengers with her 6 years old brother.

375. Finding a place where I can purchase grains to mill my own flour with the product I have received last week.

376. Getting my order from Rainbow Resources – Editor in Chief here we come.

377. Seeing my oldest get excited when we received the DVD to learn Access 2010 – did I mentioned he is only 10 years old?

378. Receiving the Easy Grammar Teacher Book for grade 6 to review.

379. Bring sunshine peeking through the windows during the day – MELT that snow…!

380. Looking forward to not having boots when I go outside.

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket