Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Factory Tours

Okay... so I am planning our trip and discovered this interesting website while looking for a chips factory to visit in PA...   Factory Tours USA list the different places where you can go to visit how things are made....   WoW!   This is super interesting since as homeschoolers I want my kids to learn.   So PA has tons of things to check out... but we are there only for one week so I guess this means that someday we will have to go back *grin*...


But I discovered a guitar factory that you can visit in Nazareth, PA which is located close to Easton, PA. Easton is where you can find the Crayola factory.    Since we are planning to go to the Crayola factory and my husband got himself a guitar last year... well I though we could do a detour to Nazareth...   


Since we will be driving through Massachussetts and Maine, I did my search for these states as well.   Discovered that there is a Cape Cod Chips factory near Plymouth... Yeah!

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket