Thursday, May 8, 2008

Construction zone!

Yep!  My house is a construction zone these days.   It will be a week tomorrow since it's started.   I'm a bit sick of hammer and saw but it has to be done... so I suck it up!  


It is taking shape though....  Love it!   Can't wait to have the walls all done.   We will have an extra bedroom, an office area, a rec room, a bathroom and closets as well as storage.   One specific storage will be for the comic collection we have.    There is a wall next to it...  Might ask my father-in-law to paint it white so I can paint some heroes on it...   It's tempting.  Will I have the patience though?  


Then when this is done... Rob will bring back his office downstairs.   The old room of Alexandre and Dominic will become my office which means I need to get the walls painted...    Mmmm!   Then even though their clothes will stay there as well as their desks, my office will go up and I will have a scrapbooking area.   Yeah!


Once my office is upstairs, my actual office will become the schoolroom...   Painting again here!   Maybe convincing the hubby that a wood floor be nice - especially for crafting time.


I'm excited about it - even though I feel extra tired lately.   


Then when all this is done... maybe we could paint the dining room...   probably not this year but a girl can dream no?

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket