Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Health issues?

Last week, I went for my sugar test... hi hi  actually it was the gestational diabetes test.   So I drank the sweet drink and waited 1 hour...


Later that day - I had a big down of sugar.   Boy did I felt weird...  


Last night, my OB called and I need to redo a test... My husband talk to his wife and they are sending me a new requisition.   Problem is I have no clue if I need to redo the whole test or just the urine one...


I don't feel good this morning... Dizzy and bizarre.   Headache too!  


With Jérémy I was borderline when I did this test...  Maybe this time I am over!

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket