I admit I am a little bit late but hey I was not on my PC for the last couple of days... So since Monday was our Canadian Thanksgiving, here's what I am thankful for:
- My God and My Saviour
- My husband who is devoted to his family
- My boys who knows how to keep mom busy...
- The new baby
- My mom
- My in-laws
- Living in a free country
- Being able to homeschool
- That everyone is healthy in the family
- My friends wherever they are located at this moment
- The contracts for the business
- Having a roof above our head and food in the fridge
- My three sponsored kids from Compassion
During the week-end we had supper at my in-laws and we went down to see my mom on Monday. The day was good I think... But we shall see in a week or two how it will come back... We never know.
- ► 2011 (467)
- ► 2010 (75)
- ► 2009 (38)
- ► 2008 (123)
- Happy Halloween!
- Wondering how we are doing???
- Life at Oak Grove Academy
- One more Phys Ed activity on the calendar...
- New glasses...
- Our radio ad on the christian radio...
- H.E.A.T. worship house.... event #1
- Glasses anyone?
- Slow week this week...
- Canadian Thanksgiving....
- Health issues?
- Surprising the kids...
- ▼ October (13)